On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Sorceress of Faith Arc up for Katrina Auction

This is brief. It's gray and rainy here and will be the same when I reach St. Louis for Archon tomorrow...but meanwhile, I'm doing another bit for Katrina victims. A Rough, rough (ruff ruff ruff) draft of Sorceress of Faith is up for auction, with real cover flat, here.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8338609935&category=377

ALONG WITH Luna books from Anne Kelleher and Christie Golden. Go forth and bid -- you, too, can see how I write rough. I did say my word for the book was "nasty" right? The monster was nasty, the monster's TEETH were nasty....

No, the galleys haven't come for it yet...today I hope because I'm leaving at 3am tomorrow for Archon.

May inspiration STRIKE us all today. LOL. Is that a blessing or curse?

Love to all
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]