On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, October 07, 2005

October Website Update


First, the news. I did a radio interview with Dana Taylor that is now ARCHIVED at http://www.healthylife.net under DEFINITELY DANA. I'm on the same program as Susan Elizabeth Phillips and I spoke about the Heart books and world building and writing short...

Next, I did my usual October website contest prize, a gently used First Edition of Dark Prince by Christine Feehan these are getting harder and harder to find.

For Free Your Artist I did another "magnetic poetry" random word exercise, including some words of the season. ;) with links to interesting Autumn sites and Corn Maizes near you! http://www.robindowens.com/freeyourartist.htm

The WORLDS page http://www.robindowens.com/worlds/worlds_heartchoice.htm under Heart Choice, I gave you a scene that I later cut, or moved around a bit here and there, between D'Willow, the matchmaker whom you saw in Heart Duel (she's dead by Heart Quest btw) and Straif Blackstone.

I am, of course, running late and will undoubtedly miss my first bus. There's frost here this morning and this week people have started wearing coats. The trees outside my office windows are no longer a dark green, but have tinges of yellow.

May the changing seasons bring a rich harvest in your writing today.
Love,
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]