On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, February 03, 2006

Urgh! Don't do it!

=:o There is one copy of HeartMate left on amazon.com. For $75.00! Urgh. Don't do it. As much as I would like to think my prose is deathless, I mean, this book has only been out 4 years. They're out there. And it will be reprinted in August.

I mean, save your money. This is NOT a big deal collectors item...unless I happen to become the adult J.K. Rowling, but I don't believe that's going to happen in the foreseeable future.

Go to half.com they have some reasonable books there.

Robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The note for today Saturday, has disappeared from my browser. Did you take it out because it mentioned other authors and books?.

9:11 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Reader, finally found where you put your comment! Anyway, the post is back up along with apologies, etc, and the Owens Policy On Discussing Authors.

Take care,
Robin

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]