On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Learning on the Way

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's the anniversary of this blog (ok, a week late), and I want to say thank you. With a very few exceptions, I've posted every day, and usually kept on topic. On writing and publishing.

Of course since I'm pretty much obsessive about writing, I can usually think of something to say. For instance, I had three topics this morning, Rushing Your Worldbuilding, Critique Group Massacre In The Nicest Way, Metaphor for a Manuscript...all just to avoid writing on my Work In Progress. So hopefully I can keep the blog going for a while.

Instead you get the anniversary issue, which is just THANKS. Thanks for letting me explore ideas with you, thanks for reading, or dropping by, or subscribing and deleting...and thanks for all your comments that have made me think, and, of course, helped me in my work.

Thanks.
May your characters cooperate today.
Robin

3 Comments:

Blogger moonhart said...

Thank YOU, Robin for sharing your insights on the writing process!

I look forward to your blog every day with my AM tea.

moon

6:46 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Glad you enjoy it, Moon!
Robin

12:20 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

You are welcome ,Robin. And thanks a bunch too, for even having this blog. It really has made a difference to me on many levels.

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]