On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, June 12, 2006

Promo -- Wallet Calendars -- HeartMate Reissue

It's that time of year when I order my promo items -- usually before RWA, so I can use them as cards, and set them out there, then I give them to bookstores, hand them out to people. I made the decision to use HeartMate's Reissue cover instead of Heart Quest because I think the cover is more striking and will sell better. The calendar runs from August 2006 - July 2007 so that other romance writers, like me, can use it to schedule next year's conference as well.

I'll order Protector of the Flight calendars in October for my sf/f conventions. INCLUDING WORLD FANTASY CON (more on that, later). These will be 2007 calendars.

From my first promo item (a tea bag for the original HeartMate), I've used Su Kopil of Earthly Charms. Though I actually had the idea of mini-calendars, Su made them work.

So here's a preview of what I have:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely calendar. I would like to get one copy if possible and put my name for future ones. What should I do? I would be willing to pay for them plus mailing.
Do you have book marks too?

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]