On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Obitiuaries

Ok, you're a writer. If you are the only writer in the family, or in a bunch of friends who are NOT writers, you will be asked to write obituaries. Even if you are grieving. Trust me, I know this. So be prepared.

Think of good stuff now. I like the word "transition" myself, and my novella, The Road to Adventure is all about second chances at life, so I've got some words down to refer to in a crises.

May you be blessed with a lack of writing obituaries for many moons to come.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]