On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Updated Map of the Marshalls' Castle

Snowing quite hard today, gray and nasty, the streets are bad so I'm glad we did family get together yesterday and I hope my brother got his table saw off Mom's patio.

Been playing with graphics and yes, working on this map, too. If I had time, I'd design Castleton with Pro-Fantasy's City Designer, but that would suck up writing time...I think I have a better idea of it than Druida on Celta, though. Anyway, I've added places on the map. The Seamaster's Suite where Elizabeth and Bri stay the first night, then Elizabeth moves into Alexa's tower, the floor below Alexa and Bastien and Bri goes to Castleton and the house the city has prepared for her there.

I've also put Faucon's and Luthan's quarters on the map.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

May you always know where you and your characters are...unless you don't want to. ;)
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger moonhart said...

Oh! Faucon's room. Thanks Robin. I'll need that when...you know...I visit.

Er...precisely how long do i have to stand outside in the Easter snow before the snap! happens?

ROTFL!

moon

10:21 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thought you'd like it. The tower has bay windows.
Robin

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]