On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Cover Concepts

These were my cover concepts for Keepers of the Flame. I STILL like the idea of the two in front of arches going a different direction.

The arch photo is my own and slightly out of focus (not originally meant to be). The twins I finished this morning because I may have to take the 2nd pic down because of copyright, so I made it smaller...

May you enjoy envisioning your world today.

Robin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looked at the cover to be published, elsewere on this blog. Perhaps the choice of different paths by the twins, is reflected there in their clothes and footware under the "healing" robes as well as the length and style of hair. Your cover is more clear but "busier" and gives a more "confined" feeling. Ah well,... the important thing is the content of the book and on that I am sure it will be interesting and fun.

1:25 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Yes, they are different people and what they are wearing is what they look like at the beginning of the book, got a scene with them dressed pretty much like that and told the artist....now am thinking hard about a cover for Singer...instead of writing.

Robin

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]