On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, August 03, 2007

Dithering between Two Worlds

I don't often have problems making a decision, and usually stick with it, but I've considered and think it's time to move on to Heart Fate. I'll give it a month and a week, then back to Lladrana. By that time I should really feel solid on Heart Fate and might like a break.

So, later today I'll print out all I have of Heart Fate (6 chapters I think), then revise that. I KNOW I've got more scenes, but need to fill in some transitions, as usual, to work up to the next chronological group.

I'm feeling better and more focused now I've revised my mind. ;)

May you know what you're doing today.
Robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are getting on with Heart Fate; just finished Heart Dance and had a wonderful time, my only problem is that when I finished I wanted more! Saille is one of your best men.
The format is not the regular paper back and that is different from the previous books in the series; are they publishing it in regular paperback later on? I am sorry to say I never buy this kind unless, like yours, it is from a favourite author. Seems an excuse from the publishers to charge more to readers for practically the same.
I found the webshots photo you mention in your .. DO YOU KNOW this church? and put the info in that day's post in case you want to acknowledge the photographer.

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Robin! I've been reviewing your blog today to catch up on how things are going for you since we visited earlier this year. My goodness, are you ever busy! You must be quite gratified with all the work you have to do. I know I can't wait for Heart Fate. I read Sorceress of Faith while on vacation and also enjoy the world of Lladrana. As long as you keep pumping the books out, I'll keep reading them!

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]