On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Last Blog Until Saturday

Of course I didn't get as much done as I wanted to today for the short trip tomorrow (or later today). I got some contest entries AND, the high point of my day, contest results of the last one I judged. I was higher than the other judges, as usual, but not so high that we triggered a third read. You like to know who scores high and low so you don't put such people together. I know there were a couple of people I'd be assigned with that our tastes were so different we always triggered a third read.

Anyway, the high point: the contest chair said that my critiques were kind, and an art form in themselves. Had me smiling for the rest of the day.

So that was the writing part of the day...not much. I proofed my new bio for Luna, and an ad in Romance Sells for Keepers of the Flame. I researched some old theaters.

I'm tired, and I didn't clean as much as I wanted, so I'll say good night/morning to you.

May your creativity make you smile today.
Robin (who just spelled her name wrong).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]