On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Sign of the Power -- Il Segno Del Potere -- Fantaluna

Cool, eh?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And, uh, time to wince again. Forgot that Europeans may very well recognize the Nazi baton (I meant them to use SOMETHING like it, not the thing itself, just showing what a recent military baton looked like). Wonder if I'll hear about it. Haven't so far.

May you release your own creative Power today.
Robin

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the cover!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Catie said...

Is that Italian? They've started the Italian releases? Yay! Go Robin!

-Catie

4:38 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks Lila and Catie. Yes this is the Italian. I know the French is out there and am itching to get my hands on it.

Robin

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]