On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Additional Reference Book for the Same Matter

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Does this help?

:) Actually I am interested in Stillrooms, those places where herbal infusions, oil extracts, etc. were made. Lahsin is currently sleeping in a building dedicated to such processing and I wanted to know the equipment. She may or may not be using it, but she does know how.

I think one of my modern herbals also has something on this....

May any research you do today spark creativity.
Robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the answer to your clue!! It WAS fun.

1:54 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Oh, good, anon. This book just came FINALLY but I haven't opened yet.

Robin

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]