On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, October 26, 2007

A Room Of My Own - Website Intro Page

NEW INTRO PAGE LINK ADDED HERE

Alriiiiight! It is UP! I still have to update, but the new intro page is up, up, up.

I hope it is as pleasing to you as it is to me. So, go forth and play!

SMooches....and doing my standard hip hop dance around bored cats.

May a project come to fruition today.
Robin

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous room, Robin!! What fun to explore...very inspiring!

Donna

6:15 AM  
Blogger Katey Coffing, Ph.D. said...

Beautiful! It has a great "feel". Well done, Robin and Rae! :D

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! Very rich looking. Very comphy looking. All I need now is The Keepers of the Flame and a cup of tea.

Tine

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the new page! It suits. :-)

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is beautiful. It would be helpful if your blog had a direct link on the links page, rather than having to go to "home" and finding it there.

K.L.

12:25 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

K.L.

Oops! Thanks for letting me know. There's a link in the link section of the message subject, but I'd better modify the template here, THANKS!
Robin

12:33 PM  
Blogger Catie said...

That's a very cool site, Robin. :)

4:10 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, Catie. The thing is, most of my friends who really know me think it looks exactly like my kind of space (except tidier, of course, somehow 6 mugs and 1 goblet have migrated up to my desk area, including the scorpio mug on the desk of the page).

Robin

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the new room, Robin. I don't know you well, but from all I've read and my brief meeting with you when I was in Denver this summer, the room seems perfectly suited to you. Very cozy, charming, warm and inviting!

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]