On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trip & Happy Halloween

Pre trip nerves have started and I woke up thinking about all I had to do. Spa today (got a great deal, esp if I show up in costume, new to me spa), massage tomorrow, haircut sometime (date lost on the PDA, but I have a call in to the salon).

Yesterday Mom insisted on coming over to "help" with the yard -- we did this last week, too. It has gone from a scary yard to a scruffy yard...so I have definitely lost two days of work to yard work instead of writing work.

Instead of the usual Halloween fare, I give you a nice view...think of it as All Souls Day in England:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

May your day go smoothly today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]