On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Trip

I'm beginning to gather clothes for the trip to SC. It's only 5 days away! Definitley need to get the computer fixed so it can connect to the net (I think it's operator error so I need to figure out what I'm doing wrong).

Yesterday my Mom's car died and I had to pick her up and run all her errands, thus, not much done, except I took her to Barnes and Noble to buy Caitlin Brennan's/Judith Tarr's Shattered Dance and she got Jane Austen's Lady Susan, too.

Decided I can't order the camera I want online and have it arrive before I leave so it will be scruffy little disposables for me. Or I can call the more expensive camera stoers in the city, but the one I walked into to develop some film last week with shots for the website didn't have the camera I waned.

NO progress on the writing front or the author promo front, except I've been talking to people about my website and websites in general.

Oh, and I entered 3 contests online, now need to send the books.

May you have a productive day,
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]