On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Family Xmas

Today is family xmas. I took the easy way out and got gift cards. Not even gift cards to specific places but Visas... I am running behind because the sun is not shining and I now have to make a quiche and go to my cat sitting place and feed them and give one a shot (let's not talk about that, but I think my hands will heal soon).

Families. This looks like it might be a good holiday.

So, not much Writing and Publishing advice except that I wrote in a couple of twists in Keepers of the Flame and I'm dying to talk about them on the Luna boards (in white for spoilers)....

May you have happy holidays.
Robin

3 Comments:

Blogger talia pente said...

Robin, I just finished Heart Dance and loved it. I think this one was more romantic than some of your others. I loved Saille and his internal conflicts and Dufleur's epiphany at the end was lovely.

Definitely one of your best IMHO.

talia (now I need to Keepers so I can talk spoilers on Luna too)

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found th Luna board - where are you posting? cause I went looking and got lost...........

kris

7:20 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Talia, thanks, always nice to see that the newer ones have fans.

Ah, the Luna boards. I'll post the exact url tomorrow, but I think it's under Author Discussions: Summoned to Chat with Robin D. Owens.

But Keepers of the Flame will have it's own discussion starting Jan 1.

Robin

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]