On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Fascinatingly Creepy

I was working on my website for January (I'm determined that I will be on time with all my updates...currently my December update has been in the hands of my webmistress for five days).

I always do my Free Your Artist Page first and this time I had a topic of fountains...until I found a quote by Sophia Loren about age and creativity, then I switched to age. January, birth of a new year, growing older...it seemed to work.

I always include "fun links," but never before have I done one that leads to a business...but I couldn't resist the age progression/regression.

Some look incredibly well done, some are just "off" enough to be creepy.

May you feel sprightly today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]