On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Open House/Chat Luna Authors

I'm participating in an open house with other Luna authors (Maria Snyder, Catherine Asaro, Jeri Smith-Ready have already checked in).

Today only, here:


There WILL be prizes...

May you enjoy today.
Robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed it. I was busy Christmas shopping my way from Terra Haute to St Louis and I missed the chat. (whine) Is there a chat transcript anywhere?

Kris

10:49 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

We were actually on a community posting board, and I think it's probably still live, about 200 messages. Follow the link....

Robin

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]