On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm Here!

Have finished critiquing and am about to take the first walk on the beach. Feel fabulous.

You should too.
Robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I just read on CE Murphy's blog that she just left from a writers' retreat that sounds as if it is the same place that you are at. Did that make any sense?

Tine

4:12 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Yes, oddly enough both Catie and I are in SC, but not in the same place. I think she is with sf/f people and I'm with romance writers.

Robin

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]