On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, February 02, 2009

Robert Everts -- Stone/Getty Images

All right, I finally found the photographer for "D'Marigold Residence" in Heart Change. Thanks to Valerie, and Student Britannica. :) The building is in the tiny town of Corenna Plini which has no shops or restaurants and is apparently very medieval. I also learned a little about Lake Como (I think of lakes as being, well, confined and generally roundish ;) )and Dervio. Apparently Corenna Plini also has a castle and that is more photographed -- or the town. This is really the only one of the house that I've found.

Photobucket
Robert Everts -- Stone/Getty Images

May you enjoy your views.
Robin

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Karin Shah said...

Very cool residence! I can't wait to visualize it while reading! :-)

1:20 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, Karin. I have made it peach in the book and sitting on a cliff. Since I don't know the floor plan, I've made that up, too. ;)

Robin

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]