On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

First, Valentine's Day can be tough for those of us who are single. Also, my late Father's birthday was today...so, you know, I think I'll just forget about this v. day thing...

May you enjoy the simple pleasure of living today.
Robin

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally understand what you're saying...but remember...WE love you!!

11:02 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thank you. The weather has been gray and I haven't been progressing as quickly as I wanted on my edits, which dampens my spirits a little.

Robin

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]