On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, February 23, 2009

Website Update

Photobucket

Yes, it's up, along with the appearances (on home page) of where I'll be signing. Also the final playlist of Echoes In The Dark...I'm still not happy with the men's themes, but so it goes.

The contest is for a silk coin purse.

No new excerpts this time, though I'm thinking next month I could put up a short-short story about Zanth (Fam in HeartMate) that I wrote for an anthology that didn't come to pass.

The Free Your Artist page is new, as always. Once again we've started archiving the old pages (didn't realize that we weren't doing this, but now it's fixed. Meantime I have them all if they're needed).

May you enjoy all the places you visit today.
Robin

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]