On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Loveland Signing Saturday

At the Centerra Barnes & Noble at NOON. The link to get there is above in the "link" area. Elaine Levine and Melissa Mayhue and Lynda Hilburn will also be there.

It's unseasonably warm this week, not the horrible snowstorms of March, but there will obviously be a drought. I had hot chocolate with ex at Common Grounds for a couple of hours, so got started on work late.

For lunch, I went out to the local pub, Mead St. Station, for lunch because they advertised the Best Corned Beef & Cabbage in Denver (though Mom also made some, so I should have gone over there, but I am working hard on Heart Journey and it's not exactly flowing, more like spurting in jumps and starts). The dish was good, with some excellent sharp mustard, cabbage was good and buttery new potatoes wonderful.

I wore green when I was out but my regular stuff at home.

I'd love to see you at the signing! The Centerra store is good, and don't forget to bring whatever coupons you might have.

May you enjoy all your outings today.
Robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so looking forward to the next Heart book. I hope it flows better for you soon. I bet it will.
Jacki Bentley

11:28 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, some of the problems have been everyday life...

Robin

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]