On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, March 30, 2009

Motivational Quote

Photobucket
There are no days in life so memorable as those which vibrated to some stroke of the imagination. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tannun said...

Robin,

I know you play/use City of Hero. And you've mentioned that your chars exist in the game. So, I'm wondering when the next expansion comes out that allows players to create their own missions and story arcs if we will be seeing Celta characters popping up in there own missions for everyone to play?

6:18 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

LOL, I've made 2 short missions on the test server, neither of them with Celtans or Llandranans. I did make a T'Ash character on the test server, but I don't anticipate doing a lot now that I have 5 books due in 3 years, and it's like work. I like badges so I'll make some for the badges involved, but other than that, probably not unless I get incredible free time.

I usually make my characters just so I can look at the costumes and maybe send them onto my editor. All of my book characters are on the Guardian server and I don't think any are above 5 and I've deleted most as the books got published. ;)

Alexa is there at level 1 because I really like her looks. ;)

Thanks for the question!
Robin

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]