On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Posts & Spam & Moderation & Signing today

All right schtuff has been going on in my life, and I didn't realize that I'd missed a couple of days this week. I spent about 2 hours yesterday deleting that Chinese spam only to be hit again late in the evening.

So all posts OLDER than 2 WEEKS will be MODERATED. If you have something to say about my past blogs, feel free, but know I'll have to look at it, or comment on a current blog...that always works.

I haven't been able to settle well for the last three weeks and hopefully I can talk about it soon...

May you all enjoy your day!
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]