On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Series Title

Photobucket
First of all, in the news blurb, they called it an "unnamed series" and I guess that's true. Usually I name my series -- the Heart Books, the Summoning Series (though to keep it atop my files list I called it "Exotique Summoning Series.")

To me this is the "Lightfolk" series.

Of course the titles will probably change, and I GUARANTEE you that they won't like Water Healer...so if anyone can come up with something 2 words that means a RIVER/STREAM naiad who is going to purify her waters, feel free.

May you enjoy your own imagination today.
Robin

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Tannun said...

Sylph Sieve
Still Waters
Aqua Pura
Nature's Tears
Absolution's Course

Just a few

4:02 PM  
Blogger Alessa Ellefson said...

Hmmm.... you could take from the Avatar cartoon series and say "The Water Bender" :)

4:35 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thank's Tannun. And Alessa, I don't know the Water Bender but will look into it!

Robin

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]