On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Nashville Here I Come

I just registered for the Romance Writers of America Conference. It's a pretty hefty chunk of change for the fee and the hotel room. Mom is coming with me and we firmed that up last night when I delivered the Kindle bros and niece and I bought for her.

I've never been to Nashville and have wanted to see the area, and I wanted to register in a timely manner this year (unlike previous years) so that I'm not messing around with moving hotels, etc. I will NOT be doing any seminars this year. I didn't submit any proposals.

The conferences are getting so expensive that I can only afford one...and my November beach retreat.

In any event I am there, registered in February instead of late March or April.

May you enjoy any travel plans you make.
Robin

3 Comments:

Anonymous Sue said...

Congrats, and enjoy it :)

8:11 AM  
Blogger Gail Dayton said...

Yay, Robin. I need to make up my mind whether to go or not. I always enjoy getting to visit with you at conference.

That said, I presented you with an award on my blog yesterday, because of that. 'Cause you're a great person and I get a kick out of hanging out with you. :) (Do with it as you will.)

(My code word: Heestsk - sounds like a name for an alien...)

9:59 AM  
Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Have a great trip!

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]