On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Revision Letters

I'm not accustomed to getting revision letters from my Berkley editor before the copy edits, so it was a shock to see one for Heart Journey. It's not that I don't appreciate it, because I think editing is important, but there are some points that I think will need thinking time. I have a deadline (currently) of 2/26.

In any event, I now close the chamber door at the earth palace under Yellowstone and whirl through the stars to Celta and walk into a clean but dead-air-unused guest chamber of Del's home -- with a break on Monday to finish working on the back cover copy of Enchanted No More that I also got.

I'm worried about deadlines now. April 1 for Heart Secret's proposal, April 30 for Enchanted No More, and May 15 (17) for the next Mystic Circle book.

So, bye, but I gotta work.
Take care and may you enjoy your imagination today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]