On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, May 28, 2010

Writing on Holidays

I remember writing on holidays when I had a day job. I remember carving out time to spend with friends and family around the writing. Or carving out writing time from Memorial Day, Thanksgiving, etc., with family and friends, too. Right now, of course, I am behind deadline, so it's a real job, not a holiday. But there's comfort in continuity.

And this weekend I am going to bite the bullet and dip into savings for a new (or new-to-me) laptop. So I will have wincing fun.

And let the summer season begin!
Robin

2 Comments:

Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Enjoy the new laptop and bullet biting.

Janice~

12:49 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, Janice. I did work...and I rested, too.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]