On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, June 11, 2010

And the Proposal for Ever Enchanted is DONE!

Well, the rough draft is. The first three chapters came in at 8300 words and the synopsis itself was about 3200. I must admit plotting strained my brain again.

In any event it's done, it's off to mentor for comments, then I'll do revisions and it should hit my editor's desk today.

Finally! Now to toddle back into the Heart universe...
May you finish a project today.
Robin

3 Comments:

Blogger Tannun said...

Do you write entire books before they are sold anymore?

If not, at what point did you start selling books with proposals and a few chapters, then write the books after you sold em?

1:23 AM  
Blogger Tannun said...

Do you know what percentage of your book sales come from ebooks?

1:25 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Tannun,

I started replying and it got very long, so I'll put it in a post tomorrow.

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]