On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Celtic Album

I was listening to Pandora when the song: "May the Circle Be Open" which has the chorus of the standard greeting "Merry Meet and Merry Part and Merry Meet Again" that I use in the Heart books.

This is by the artist: Sarva-Antah on the album: Celtic Mantras.

Naturally it is now in my Celta soundtracks file.

May you enjoy music today,
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]