On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Research Site

I have brownies in the Mystic Circle books and I envision them as unfurry wet cats, huge triangular ears (that can roll down to their skull). Also cat pupils. LOLcats has been a boon (I Can Has Cheeseburger), but I lost my "wet cat" pics file when the desktop crashed.

However, the above link is pretty much the best that I found when scanning about why cat vision is different than human.

May you rejoice in animals today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]