On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Work A Year Ago...

Photobucket

A year ago today I was at a weekend mountain retreat...and working on Heart Journey chapters 11 and 12. Now Heart Journey is done and Enchanted No More is done, and the the short Heart Story is done and the proposal for Heart Search and Enchanted Ever are done and I'm ready to slam into Heart Search. Whew. Sounds like I've been busy...but not as much as I will be...


AND HERE'S A TEASER FOR HEART JOURNEY: OPENING OF CHAPTER 11

She tasted of tears and springreen wine, and opened her mouth to him. When he tangled his tongue with hers, she gave a soft growl and her breath mingled with his and made him dizzy.


May you enjoy your time today.
Robin

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arghhhhhhhh.........

2:19 PM  
Blogger Tannun said...

When do I get to beta Enchanted!

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Moly! Is it hot in here or is it me?

Tine

9:25 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

LOL, Tannun, I'm firmly in the Celtan universe, and unsure when the copy edits will be lobbed at me for Enchanted No More.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]