On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, July 02, 2010

Recovery from the Crashes -- Music

Today I checked my music against my emusic downloads. Unfortunately, some of my music there is no longer available, and I don't seem to have it on my heard drives...I have a multitude of flashes, so I'll be checking them.

It's a long list, that I think I'll "print screen" in segments, just so I know. I lost some Kitaro and some Celtic tin whistle music mostly. If they weren't in my book soundtrack files, they didn't seem to make it.

There were a couple of songs that once upon a time were available but aren't now, (the artists are shown) and I didn't know which songs they were, so no great lost.

In any event, it's taken most of the day...

May you enjoy your music today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]