On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, May 23, 2011

Cutting Scenes

Photobucket
Sometimes the easiest way to fix a paragraph, scene, book that isn't working is to simply cut. I've come to accept that after enough books. This is especially true if deadlines and/or payment needs are pressing. It would be wonderful to take all the time I wanted to fiddle with a work, but that's not possible for me at this time, and may never be possible for me.

That's how it works.

May you accept your limitations today.
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]