On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Enchanted Again Revisions Submitted

I cut 4100 words out of Enchanted Again at editor's request, mostly brownie and worldbuilding scenes, as well as changing word choice and overall tightening. I'm hoping not to see this again for a while. If I can get my website back on track, some of the cut scenes will be posted there.

However, I think I'll stay in the same universe -- fantasy Mystic Circle in contemporary Denver, at least this week, to work up the next (last contracted, but hopefully not the last in the series!) book.

May you enjoy the summer day!
Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]