On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, August 15, 2011

Arches -- Different Worlds

Arches -- Different Worlds: Below is the image I spent hours on this morning to be MY image-- but you know, it doesn't SHOUT "fantasy". I would love to do arches to different worlds, and I may get there yet, and I love this pic in all the variations I did (courtesy of Pam Brophy), but it won't be "representing" my work anytime soon. Sigh. :)

Photobucket
Robin

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always liked your website because it is a little different than others. Julie Garwood has a great website. Her books are on a bookcase and as you rund the curser over them, you can pick out the book you are interested in. I personally find Patricia Briggs a little on the routine side.

Tine

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about a teleportation pad for your website? Different spots/sites for different links?

Tine

6:39 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Tine, these are wonderful comments! I'd love to do that, and maybe if I can learn wordpress it will happen...
Robin

3:23 PM  
Blogger Francesca Hawley said...

Love this image...very medieval.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]