On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, September 04, 2011

WINNERS Re: FAM advice

All right, I have noted that a bird should be upcoming, also a Fam you might carry in your pocket, though, of course, the women wear robes that have long sleeve pockets like kimonos.

Like I said in passing, I had already set up the Fam earlier in the book, I just hadn't noticed it, or thought I might do something else with that individual (deleted rest of spoiler sentence).

THEREFORE, THE PRIZE IS AN E-MAIL PDF COPY OF YOUR CHOICE OF ONE OF THE HEART STORIES FOR FOUR (4) PEOPLE!

I have now compiled all comments and am choosing by itouch randomizer program.



WINNER NO. 1, SHARON!
WINNER NO. 2, KRISTAL!
WINNER NO. 3, DONNA!
WINNER NO. 4, ALAINA (FACEBOOK)

Robin

10 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Congratulations, ladies!

@Robin D. Owens...Thanks for giving an example of Celta clothing. I have a hard time visualizing the clothes they wear. :o)

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Kristal said...

Thank you!
I'm glad you found the right Fam for her.
I have another sugestion, (it's tricky) but I think dolphins would be great Fams, particulary for sea-lovers Celtans, they are highly inteligent already and are known to help people in the sea.

P.S. - I don't know how to give my mail address, so I'll post it here.

cid_rib@hotmail.com

I'd like the Noble Heart story, because I read the excerpt and am curious to see what the result of the Testing will be. Thank you again, I'm glad I could help.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Ooooh, Genista's story please! I felt so sad for her losing the baby & being married to someone she KNOWS doesn't love her (or at least not in the right way), I really want to know she gets her HEA.
And also I will now be stuck wondering what Artemisia's fam is - must be a subtle creature to have poked it's nose out earlier at you & then hidden again!

2:29 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Kristal and Donna you should have received your stories by now.

Thanks, Robin

2:45 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

I would love the one about the discovery of Celta.

Thanks

8:39 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Sharon, please send me your email at Robin@robindowens.com Please give me until Monday as I am going to RMFW conference...

Robin

7:09 AM  
Anonymous IrinaClare said...

I'm late to the party, but I agree that a bird would be a great Fam. Something like this cheeky robin:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/picturesoftheday/8752022/Pictures-of-the-day-9-September-2011.html?image=4

9:26 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Wow, I LOVED Genista's story - broke my leg and arm the very next day of receiving it and totally cheered my hospital stay up.

4:23 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

OMG, Donna! Well, I'm glad I gave you some comfort. Whew. Take care of yourself!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

It was a fairly straightforward break in my leg but because I have metal platework already in there they were a bit concerned as well as a heart murmur so the doctors prefer to watch me closely - my extreme(!) attractiveness at work! (If only they were handsome. . . !)

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]