On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, November 28, 2011

Magic -- White

Magic -- My Color is White

Rather astonished me.

White
You value law, order, community and light. You love to protect the social order and the rule of law. At your best, you are just and protective. At your worst, you are authoritarian and dogmatic. Your symbol is a sunburst. Your enemies are black and red.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Kelly S. Bishop said...

Well, I'm apparently a Green, which is funny since that is my favorite color.

"You value growth, life, adaptation and nature. You love to hunt, mate, kill, and eat—to you, that’s all there is. At your best, you are instinctual and unpretentious. At your worst, you are vicious and unthinking. Your symbol is a tree. Your enemies are blue and black."

I think they're trying to say I'm a barbarian.

8:29 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Nah, you're a nature girl, a natural woman, and Earth Goddess. ;)

10:10 PM  
Blogger Mikaela said...

Psst. Robin, I asked for Enchanted Again at my local store, and they said it was temporarily out of stock at the supplier. ( Actually, she said it was temporarily out of print, but I am not sure about that. Anyway, I expected the answer to be not out yet. :)

5:00 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Down with all Greens, Kelly! Possibly even White Robin if you dare defy me (you may appease me with your volumes of Celtan lore)! For I am Donna, of the mighty colour blue!
Blue
You value knowledge, logic, and deceit. You love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At your best, you are brilliant and progressive. At your worst, you are treacherous and cold. Your symbol is a water droplet. Your enemies are green and red.

5:41 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Enchanted No More should still be available, Enchanted Again is a January book, but will actually be out after the 25th I think.

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to the sight but I couldn't figure out how to find what color I was. How/where did you find this out? Or did you just choose? Help.

Cindy

2:27 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Cindy, here's the actual link, not sure it will link, but you can cut and paste.

http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]