On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Hearts & Swords OUT, Timeline below

Hearts & Swords is OUT: Here's the timeline again!

Celta Timeline:
Heart And Sword IN THE COLLECTION OF HEARTS AND SWORDS:

HeartMate: Druida City, Celta, 400 years after Colonization, Summer, July, Discovery Day

Heart Thief: Druida City, Celta, 400 Years after Colonization, Autumn

Heart Duel: Druida City, Celta, 403 years after Colonization, Summer, Month of Holly

Heart Choice: Druida City, Celta, 404 Years After Colonization, Spring

**Nuin Ash is born late 404

Heart Quest: Druida City, Celta, 405 Years After Colonization, Late Autumn

Heart Dance: Druida City, Celta, 405 Years After Colonization, Early Winter (two months after Heart Quest, i.e. January/)

Heart Story IN THE COLLECTION OF HEARTS AND SWORDS: Druida City, Celta 406 Years After Earth Colonization, Spring

Heart Fate: Druida City, Celta, 406 Years After Colonization, Mid Winter (one year after the end of Heart Dance) SAMHAIN = NEW YEAR, SO JUST A MONTH AND A HALF AFTER THE NEW YEAR

Heart & Soul IN THE COLLECTION OF HEARTS AND SWORDS, Gael City, Celta 406 Years After Colonization, Autumn (Elder/October) the last days of 406

Heart Change: Druida City, Celta, 407 Years After Colonization, Spring (March)

Heart Journey: Druida City, Celta, 407 Years After Colonization, Late Summer

Noble Heart IN THE COLLECTION OF HEARTS AND SWORDS, Druida City, Celta, 411 Years After Colonization, Winter

14 YEARS PASS BETWEEN HEART JOURNEY AND HEART SEARCH

Heart Search (Laev): Druida City, Celta, 421 Years After Colonization, Late Spring
Nuin Ash is 17


May you enjoy all the worlds you visit today.
Robin

15 Comments:

Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Wow, I can see why you'd need to have a time line for your books.

Janice~

4:31 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

I love a timeline! And a glossary... and a map... maybe even a character guide... HINT, HINT!

4:50 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

oh, yes, in my multitudinous spare time...Yes this timeline was for me. Each of the REGULAR books does have a cast of characters, there is a map there, too, and several on my website...

Robin

4:58 PM  
Blogger azteclady said...

An amazon keeps playing coy with my copy!





(this is what happens with free shipping *sigh*)

5:26 PM  
Blogger Betty Hanawa said...

Enjoyed Heart & Swords very much. Liked the look at various characters ancestors and what happened to characters from other stories. I had just read through the entire series over the past couple of weeks, finished Heart Search on Friday. Since it was all fresh, I was able to follow the time line. Will you post it to your website?

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waiting, waiting, waiting.

Tine

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's here, it's here, it's here.

Tine

PS. Don't bother me right now. I'm busy reading.

3:51 PM  
Blogger azteclady said...

It shipped, finally!!!!!!






*waiting*

7:50 PM  
Blogger kris said...

just got the book in the mail - dilemma is that I HAVE to go to ceramics class tonight to work on Christmas presents - I can't go home to read, read, read after work. sighs and crys.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed all the stories, Genista's a little more than I was expecting to but as you intended she grew & changed. I'm glad she found her passion & a man to appreciate her for her. Loved Walker's reaction to the heart bond, "What the hell is that?". Robin a question, what name or did the Boundry's even take another name? The Ashes were Ashes from the get go. With Fern's violet eyes I was guessing that somewhere in the Hawthorn's famiy tree, maybe?

Cindy

2:20 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Cindy, I actually recalled from Heart Thief that the surname of the last Captain was "Elder." So Kelse and Fern became Elders...though, of course, over 400 years things intermingle.

And the pilot of Nuada's Sword became the founding mother of the Hollys...

Robin

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't find any copies at the Barnes and Noble when I stopped by tonight -- they called another store and all their copies in inventory weren't on the shelves. Here's hoping that it means they were all sold out!

10:05 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Sorry they aren't in the stores, that makes me REALLY nervous, and, yes, sold out would be good, but sold out of 3 is not so good...

Robin

8:46 AM  
Blogger This Blonde's Life said...

I just finished Heart/Swords and really enjoyed visiting this world again. These books on auto-buys for me! I thought I saw someplace that Vinni's book will be coming soon? What is coming up next?

9:34 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Good to see you Blonde! And thanks for the lovely words. :) Next up is Heart Secret featuring Garrett Primross (the private eye in Heart Search) as the hero and Artemisia Mugwort (the Healer, and older sister to Tiana Mugwort, Camellia's friend) as the heroine...and man that sounds complicated, but it really isn't so much.

I think I've put other stuff on this blog about Garrett and Heart Secret, and I keep folks up to date. :)

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]