On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, December 01, 2011

Writing Seasons

Photobucket
Writing Seasons: It is 18 Degrees F. out and my nose is cold...the snow storm came in today with about 3 inches.

In Celta it's a hot summer (think August), and Artemisia Mugwort is furious at her HeartMate, Garrett Primross, and leaving her workplace of Primary HealingHall to walk out in the serenity of the Healing Grove.

Did I say my hands are cold, too? Summoning up the heat of a summer's day is almost impossible.

So I'll concentrate on the emotions -- hurt, anger, fear.

And maybe I'll pull up some lovely pics of trees in the summer to remind me that on Celta it's not December.

May your weather be kind to you today.
Robin

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Plug in a heating pad and put your feet on it. That is what I do when it gets cold in my office. Maybe Don Ho on the cd player or some zumba music?

Tine

4:45 PM  
Blogger kris said...

You are a tease. It is warmer here in Mid-Michigan, but we got over 8 inches of snow Tuesday night. It was a picture postcard the next morning though. ;-)

9:36 AM  
Blogger azteclady said...

May all your seasons be joyous, Ms Owens.

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hearts and Swords is being shipped out to me today according to Amazon. Yay!!!!

11:58 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, Tine, that might work if I can find a spare outlet...;) Kris, it's out, it's out!

Thanks, azteclady, my Thanksgiving was great and solstice should be good and Christmas with the family, too.

Robin

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]