On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, November 22, 2013

forgot Celta Thursday, coming soon!

In the midst of my copy edits for Ghost Seer (on a rushed deadline, absolutely NOT my fault) I forgot Celta Thursday as I've been working 10-15 hour days. Coming up soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Troldahl said...

It will be well worth that delay when Ghost Seer is out!

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]