On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

NEWS! THE HEART BOOKS ON AUDIO!

Thanks to the hard work of my wonderful agent (and the fact that years ago I "negotiated" for audio rights), I have signed a contract with Audible for the full Heart novels (NOT INCLUDING THE COLLECTION) through Heart Fortune. If I read the contract right, ALL the books should be out by this time next year...

Many thanks for all your support.
Robin

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is great news! My experience is that Audible produces high quality audiobooks and usually chooses great narrators.

6:07 PM  
Anonymous vlsullivan said...

YAY!!!

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]