On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Ghost Seer Out Today! And win a free copy!

Ghost Seer is out today, in electronic and MASS MARKET PAPERBACK form!
I had the chance for a friend of mine, Arwen, to read my heroine's, Clare Cermak's cards, and am giving away 3 free copies, here: http://tarotbyarwen.com/blog/?p=17710.

5 Comments:

Blogger LASR Admin said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

Congrats on the new book.
What amazes me is a) You still have your blog going. I'm very impressed! Mine has languished since discovering Facebook. Oy

b) That there aren't more comments because no everyone can be on FB.

but I'm thrilled you have a new series starting - something new to look forward to in the coming months and years. Thank you!

11:02 AM  
Blogger kris said...

Yeah! it finally dropped to my Kindle

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Brigit said...

My copy arrived today (together with Jennifer Ashley's Wild Wolf)! Can't wait for the weekend to arrive to begin reading.

11:11 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thank you. And, yes, I spend most of my time on Facebook now, interacting there, so there's more up there than here. But I DO stick to my Celta Thursdays, at least. :)

I hope you all enjoy Clare and Zach (and, of course, Enzo)...this is contemporary and with continuing characters.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]