On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, June 27, 2014

Free short, short story: Zanth and the Treasure with Soundtrack and Sounds

I did this myself, so let me know if you like the music or not. :) Also, you must have Chrome or Firefox to view (or can download an app for Apple products).

Here: http://www.booktrack.com/#!/bookshelf?booktrackId=774f1d5c831548e0b8573384ba916eda Let me know about it

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed that. What is the music?

6:31 AM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

I did 4 selections of their music, one for the first part, another for the conversation with Shunuk, one for the running and getting the rabbit, and some triumphant piece for the last few paragraphs. I think they do list the music, so if there's a particular piece you want the name of, I could go in and look it up for you.

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I especially liked the first piece. It sounded very "Celtan" to me, so appropriate.

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]