On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, December 05, 2014

Map of the planet Celta

Sorry folks. I thought yesterday was Wednesday most of the day, and last night, so I spaced Celta Thursday. Not a cut this week, but a map of the planet...

3 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

I love maps for books. Any chance of marking the cities at some point?

2:47 PM  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

I'll put a couple more up this Thursday, but if you have the time and the urge, look for "maps" on this blog and you should see some.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Thanks, I'll do that. It's one of the things I miss with an ereader, not so easy to flip back and forth.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]