On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Of Ghost Seer matters

Ghost Talker, #4, was due at the end of August (yesterday). I've been running behind for some time, so instead of posting the doings everyday in Ghost Seer, etc. I concentrated on finishing the book. It remains rough, but will, of course, be revised. I am hopeful to start up the daily excerpts tomorrow and WILL continue teasers from Ghost Talker. :)
Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]