On Writing & Publishing by Robin D. Owens

Personal notes on writing techniques, writing a novel, my writing career and threading your way through publishing a book.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

RITA Award Winning Author -- that's like the Oscar, folks! Futuristic/Fantasy Romance and Fantasy with Romantic Subplots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Celta Thursday, Character Interview bit, Laev T'Hawthorn

I do character interview seminars, and when I assign an exercise, I also participate. So here's one from Laev T'Hawthorn before I wrote Heart Search, that I recently found, talking about his relations:


I have no brothers, no siblings at all, but I think of Jasmine Ash as my younger sister. also there are plenty of Hawthorns in the Residence and on the estate and in Druida, and some have children, but this isn't a good planet for humankind -- at least we survive but we are not the numbers that our ancestors were on Earth, nor do we have a huge population.

I also think of my cuz Cratag T'Marigold as a brother. I love him like a brother. Of course I get along with Cratag and Jasmine but they can be irritating. The last thing I want to do is alienate them, too. My other relations...well most of them know of my bad marriage and had to put up with Nivea and were/are not happy with me. Nor has the Residence totally forgiven me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Out of the Blogosphere
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>]